07 May 2009

{thinking of dad}

this morning my dad is undergoing a triple bypass. so scary. he amazes me with his positive attitude, spirit and energy! he's 78. he has a great sense of humor, a very matter of fact guy. for those that know him, he has a wonderful heart, one i know his surgeon will look after today with steady hands and compassion. so if you are reading this, please keep him in your thoughts today. he has a family who loves him and can't wait for him to be home again. xo

{jasmine's angel}
{jasmine's angel}

5 comments:

mary said...

What a perfect picture to go along with this post. Wishing your dad the BEST of luck today!!

JAR Photography & Design said...

Hope everything goes ok today. Thinking of your family.

thousand words photography said...

meg...a million prayers go out to your dad and your family today, as well as all the doctors involved. take care, keep us posted! all my love! shan

tricia said...

I hope everything went well. I know it is scary, I will keep your family in my thoughts:)

Woman Interrupted said...

How did it go? Saying a little prayer right now.