07 November 2011

[if i was 17] | newburyport, ma

If I was 17 I could find it in-between
The cushions of somebody's couch
I could find it. I could find it
If I was 17 I could find it in a dream
A dime a dozen kind of love
I could find it. I could find it
But I'm not 17 and I lost it in-between
The birthday cakes and fast mistakes
That roll by
Ba da ba ba da ba ba, ba da ba ba da ba da dum
{ingrid michaelson}


wishing my beautiful niece leah diana an incredible 17th birthday - you are my little beauty and i love you.
xoxoxoxo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Meg! I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face! Thank you for these beautiful photographs of our rockin & sweet girl! Wow...17 years ago this morning, I had the honor of bringing this young woman into the world...someone who has changed my life and so many others, and of course changed the life of so many animals! She is headed for big things, our little wild wildlife rescuer! Thank you Meg! We love you!

meg manion silliker said...

and now you're making me cry! i adore your little girl she has brought much happiness into my life. into all our lives. and annie adores her. xoxo