31 December 2009

a lime slice - [happy new year]

i am so grateful to all the wonderful bluelime clients and friends who helped me make my dreams come true in 2009. to the beautiful brides who took a chance and allowed me the honor of capturing their special day. to the beautiful families who laughed so wonderfully. to the new moms who showed off their fabulous bellies and babes. to the high school seniors who smiled so sweetly. to the aspiring models who really "got it" - and you know who you are! to the dynamite children who indulged me with their personalities. to my family for the constant support. to my friends for being my friends. to the photographers and bloggers who inspire me daily. to my cameras for always feeling so light in my hands.

i love what i do and i do what i love. here's to a fabulous 2010. xo


[happy new year]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

there's a whole lot of gorgeousness here!! you had a beautiful year...and may 2010 be even better! xo

Jackie said...

Your pictures are amazing and so inspirational!!