16 March 2009

{3 yr old} the many faces of........


if your child is like mine, you gotta grab those moments when you can. miss annie has my number now and she doesn't like her photo taken anymore. it's always a struggle. but there are times i prevail. like yesterday for example, she was getting ready to go for a walk with her daddy and i was doing the dreaded cleaning out my closet chore - day no. 2 {yes it was that bad} - i found annie's striped hat it's been missing for awhile - so getting her bundled for her walk, the light perfectly streaming into the room i had to grab my cam - she complied. such a good girl. i do notice her ease in front of the camera but it definitely has to be on her terms. if you feel like sharing a "got it" moment with me - include a link with your comment, i would love to see them. happy monday!! remember it's the last monday of winter!!!







6 comments:

thousand words photography said...

that is one cute little girl! i love every single one of these!!

Jen said...

These are such treasures!

Anna said...

I miss that beautiful little face!

Indiri Wood said...

The last one is my favorite. How precious!

A said...

These are beautiful pictures! Her eyes are amazing and the colors are wonderful!

cjaxon said...

love them all, but if I had to pick a favorite it is the sideways glance! priceless!