22 April 2009

(unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense}

beautiful words by e.e. cummings.

it could be as simple as a conversation, a laugh, a giggle, a frown, a silly face - all from my darling annie. my heart is so full of love for my child. we spent some time just talking this past weekend - i love these moments - a little peanut butter on her face, drinking her chocolate milk, sitting on the floor, talking about life, she has a lot to say for a 3 year old, really she does! she can go from silence to laughter in a matter of 10 seconds!

DSC_0020

DSC_0014

DSC_0028

DSC_0030

DSC_0024

DSC_0034

DSC_0008

DSC_0006

DSC_0019
{annies beloved "tiger" shirt - anytime you ask her what she wants to wear today she will always always answer "my tiger shirt"}

6 comments:

JAR Photography & Design said...

I love the way you talk about your sweet annie... the pictures are beautiful.

Danielle said...

Hi Meg,
I just found your blog and I think I'm in love. It's totally adorable and full of life. Your kids are super cute. I look forward to catching up a bit better in the future.

Have a good day!

mary said...

This just warms my heart...your words, these shots (ESPECIALLY the one where you're touching feet!!) Annie is just adorable, and I look forward to experiencing this kind of love myself one day. :)

thousand words photography said...

oh annie...i love you so!!!
we seriously need to plan a kid meet up!!

Kerry said...

Annie, my darling neice, just seeing that smiling face in one of mommy's great photos warms my heart and makes me smile! Thank you for being such an incredible edible sweet slice of pie! I love you! Aunt Keekoo

Kerry said...

OK, so I can't spell today! Darling niece, I believe it is!