30 January 2009

{backwards} who cares.....


oh my stop the presses!! angelina put her dress on backwards. i can't believe for the past few days this had made the front page of the entertainment news. who cares. if she wants to wear her dress backwards do we really need it in the news. i can't imagine what it must be like to have your every move, mistake, look, statement documented by the press. it must be horrible. i know i know...i'll never be fab enough to have my every move in print but with all that's happening in the world and with our economy and friends and family losing jobs and not being able to pay bills. with all this turmoil and sadness and stress we all have - don't insult our intelligence with this crap. it's ridiculous. i think for every time something stupid like this gets printed - the printee needs to donate money to the homeless as a penalty. give us some substance peeps. and because i ranted about this i too need to donate - i have a pile of warm winter clothing that is headed to the charity bin. shame on me for even taking the time to write this but i can't help it. it bugs me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Haha! You crack me up! I think it's funny she did that, but honestly, I think I like it better backwards anyway. I'm always amused at how she tries so hard to dowdy herself up in these boring-ish dresses. Anyway, shame on us for even discussing it! lol

Sarah said...

I think it looked fabulous backwards! Hey did your blog get a makeover? I LOVE it! Ü