[about me]

and suddenly,
the clouds parted and she realized
what she had been following.
she saw it there in the distance
like a house with wings and
a candle burning in every window:
her heart. So, of course,
she had to enter.
once you follow your heart,
and then find it,
you must open the door...
(monique duval)


just a girl and her camera.

my love for photography started in high school, later in lif i realized it truly is what makes me happy. i am a natural light
photographer who's style has been described as honest, playful and candid. i strive to capture the very essence of my subject. i am always thrilled to find a new location or prop to create an image that is both clever and inspired. as a mother to a three year old creature named annie viola, i am intently drawn to the natural free spirit of a child. i try to bring that feeling to all my sessions to ensure your comfort in front of my lens.

i'm addicted to magazines, [especially interior design ones- but that's anothers tory!] i love to knit, i think every moment in life can be stated with a quote from steel magnolias. i love paris and will return someday with my annie. i adore carly simon and never ever tire of listening to her music. and not a single day goes by that i don't miss my mother.

it's all a journey and one i look forward to taking with you. I am inspired on a daily basis by the world around me as well as the people I surround myself with.

i really look forward to seeing you smile.